Original outfit post here
Big news, guys! Popping in with an extra bonus post late this morning, because Nordstrom’s Winter Sale just went live! This is a great time to score some awesome transitional pieces to get you from now into spring! I’ve just spent the last, um, about 2 hours weeding through everything very intentionally and picking out 25 of my top favorites that I know you will love. (And no, don’t worry, this isn’t one of those sale round-ups with 1000 items!) Let’s jump in, shall we?
1. Barbour Quilted Beadnell: $198
First off, they’ve re-stocked all sizes and colors of the Quilted Barbour Beadnell, and it’s under $200! They’ll go FAST, so even if you’re hesitating, buy it now and try it! That’s what free returns are for 😉 They run true to size–but I like my jackets fitted, so I wear an XS.
2. Classic Trench Coats: (Many under $100!)
There are a ton of amazing trenches on sale right now! I just got this one and I am IN LOVE. It’s not on sale, but this black one from the same brand is–and it’s lovely! You can see ALL on-sale trenches here.
3. Tahari Wrap Coat: $169
I borrow Kelly’s all the time and I love it! It’s so classic and goes with everything!
4. Green suede moto jacket: $118
I love this jacket, it adds a pop of color to your outfit, but isn’t TOO bright, and will see so much wear in spring and again in fall!
5. Awesome anoraks:
Anoraks are another great spring coat–they’re so easy to throw on over anything!
6. Striped Tees: $15 and up!
7. Amazing Cashmere Sweaters: $49!
8. My red lace strapless midi dress:
9. This ruffle sweatshirt: $37 (So great for lounging, errands, and travel!)
10. Cozy long cardigan (speaking of being perfect for travel): $41
11. Zella workout pants: $38 (LOVE this brand!)
12. Wrap-front tee: (SO COMFY! I love mine!) $20
13. Speaking of comfy, the Eberjay “Shortie” set is seriously the softest thing you’ll ever sleep in: $71
14. Spring blouses:
15. Great transitional sweaters:
Shoes & Accessories:
16. Price-Matched Converse: $48
17. This pretty side-body with gold accents: $154
18. These adorable nude loafers
19. You already know my love for these Sam Edelman booties: $99
20. My favorite chunky scarf: $14
21. Anddd my love for these Blondo waterproof suede OTK boots: $199
I got these boots before my Lowland’s, and they were the only boots that fit snugly through my calves and over my knees. They’re elastic in the back so they fit beautifully, they’re waterproof, and so, so comfortable.
22. Tons of lace-up shoes for spring:
23. These block-heeled sandals (comfy and super versatile!):
24. Classic Sam Edelman “Hazel” Pumps: $95 (So many colors!)
If you don’t have a pair of staple black and nude pumps, definitely snag these while you can! I love my Sam Edelman pumps and wear them year-round! They’re comfy and great for work too.
25. Tassel Earrings
Tassel earrings are so adorable and I love the colors of this version that’s on sale!