Hey there from the Midway airport! I’m off to the Pacific Northwest for my cousin’s wedding (Congrats Lynsey & Nate!) but before I take off, wanted to bring you a special Friday link roundup — some great happenings in fashion & beauty you don’t want to miss!
- Currently inspired by (and in love with) the Natalie dress from Maria Pinto’s new M2057 collection. It was inspired by the women of the YWCA, and 15% of the proceeds will be donated to the YWCA of Metro Chicago. In both Teal and Black, this dress is universally flattering and perfect for any occasion, not to mention supports an amazing, local cause!
- Vrai & Oro is a brand new jewelry designer I can’t get enough of. Their mantra is simplicity: wearable designs that speak for themselves. Each piece is beautifully crafted, high quality, with no mark-ups. All made in the good old USA (LA, to be specific.) Each piece by V&O is drool-worthy, but their rose gold rings (especially this one) really make me weak in the knees!
- I just attended my first Beauty for Bloggers workshop last weekend, and absolutely had to spread the word. Local Chicago hairstylist and blogger, Maritza Buelvas, will teach you everything you need to know about styling your hair in less than a couple hours. Serious genius, I’m telling you. She’s not just a talented teacher, she’s a hair magician.
- Being on what seems to be a longer-term, girly pajama kick (just see my shop page for proof), I squealed a little when I happened upon Swedish designer Ulrika Vallance, who’s line of chic pajamas makes me want to wear them in public. Seriously.
- I’m sure you’ve seen adorable wedding photos on Pinterest with the bridal party outfitted in adorable, matching floral robes, right? I finally found some on Etsy that are amazing, customizable, and affordable! If you’re getting married or in a wedding this summer, these are a must. Check out Silk & More to see the full selection!