Hang on to your hats, it’s Friday!
I can’t believe I’m already writing this post again. This week flew by! It was definitely a busy one, but a fun one too — filled with [quite a few] after work cocktails and catching up with girlfriends. Don’t be fooled though. It may have been a happy work week, but I can’t wait for the two lazy days ahead! In traditional fashion (except for last Friday, sorry about that one) here are some Friday links to kick off your weekend!
- Rushing tonight to meet your friends out after work? Do this with your hair instead of the traditional blow out. Super chic and easy! I just discovered this site by the way — I’m hooked!
- Feeling crafty? Need a Saturday or Sunday activity? You should probably try this!
- In the market for some new furniture? I’m swooning over this coffee table.
- If you’re stressing over work, this will make you laugh. But seriously, you won’t stop laughing.
- Stay in tonight? You’re going to want a snack!
- St. Patrick’s Day is next weekend- here’s what I’m the most excited for (and no, it’s not the green Chicago river.)
- Thank god, CNN debunked this rumor
- As a self proclaimed Dashboard Confessional junkie in high school (blame it on my Arizona upbringing,) I have to admit I was a little excited to discover this news. Even if I am, you know, a year late discovering said news.
- In need of a new spring work bag? You’ll be drooling over this one.
- Some pretty interesting news for us book worms. This app could change your life.