Happy long weekend everyone! I actually had a big announcement post planned for today, but ran into some technical glitches and I don’t have everything ready quite yet! So apologies for the brevity, but sometimes, these things just happen, right?
I’m off to the lake house to spend the next four days hanging out with Neal’s family, hopefully doing very stereotypical Memorial Day Weekend activities (you know…enjoying family company, eating, drinking, roasting marshmallows, hanging out at the beach, more eating…)
Just a couple things on my to-do list over the next few days:
- Try out a new recipe (pretty much any of these pins are top contenders)
- Enjoy some quality adult beverages
- Finally get some sun (although I did just try Tarte sunless tanner and oh my god am I obsessed! More on that in Tuesday’s post…)
- Start reading a new book
- Sleep in a little later than usual
- Put my phone away for a few hours
- Take a morning walk on the beach
- Consume lot’s of BBQ (We’re going to an Oyster/Rib Fest, so that’s definitely in my future!)
- Enjoy the sunset
- Soak in the fact that it finally, MIGHT, be summer.
What do you have planned for the long weekend?
Enjoy the holiday, guys!