Big news! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has finally arrived! This morning marks the first day of the sale for Nordstrom card holders! (If you aren’t one, and want to take advantage, you can apply here!)
Why is the #NSale so amazing? Outside of Black Friday, these are certainly the best deals you’ll see all year–with top brands like Tory Burch, Barbour, Burberry, Joie, Hunter, Rag & Bone and more at insane discounts.
I’ve narrowed down my favorite categories above–handbags, dresses, shoes (they have lot’s of amazing OTK boots and booties for fall), denim (some of the best deals are to be found with premium denim–like my favorite jean brand, Paige, at $99!) and of course, outerwear (like this waxed Barbour coat for $100 off!)
Some important dates to take note of:
Now-July 21’st–Early Access for Nordstrom Card Holders
July 22nd–August 7th–Public Sale Access
How to score the best stuff:
1. Start as early as possible–if you don’t have a card, go in with a friend that does, or set your calendar alarm for July 22nd at midnight!
2. Search your favorite designers first to see what goodies they have on sale!
3. Think ahead–now is a great time to stock up for fall, and summer, too!
4. Take inventory–what holes do you need to fill in your fall wardrobe? Focus on what you need first, and what you want afterwords, so you’re sure to make the smartest purchases!
5. Be thorough–the sale isn’t just for clothes and accessories, but beauty and home, too! Don’t leave any rock unturned 😉
Happy shopping! And keep an eye out for more #NSale posts coming soon!